An exciting oncology opportunity to become a part of a growing multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ Providers including over 20 in primary care. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, a 249 bed acute care community, with four Satellite Offices. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- *Guaranteed Salary First and Second Year, Third Year Based On Productivity Model
- Sign on Bonus – Negotiable
- Real Estate Bonus – If Purchased in Ashtabula County
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical School Loan Repayment – Negotiable
- Visa Processing Fees (H1B considered)
- Reasonable On Call
*Guaranteed Salary Based On Years of Post-Training Experience, incremental to benefits
Infusion and Oncology Center
- 2020 averaging 35 new chemo patients per month.
- 210 chemo treatments per month.
- Staffed with 5 RNs Monday through Friday 7:30a to 4:30p
- 15 treatment chairs; 6 exam rooms
- Renovated in 2015? – new on-site pharmacy
- On average, 20 inpatient consults per month, 10 new patients.
- Bi-monthly tumor conference – onsite (currently virtual)
- Offer Oncology and Hematology service with consistent referral base
- Affiliation with Taussig Cancer Institute - ability to access tumor resources from CCF
- Radiation Oncology onsite for consults twice monthly (pre-COVD)
Services currently offered:
Chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biotherapy, portable infusion pumps, injections, therapeutic phlebotomy, infusion therapies, lab services for VAD patients (drawn at center, processed at hospital), line care.
IV antibiotics, infusional therapies for all specialties (especially Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology), catheter care, VAD care, assist with Bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture, specialty injectable, blood product transfusion