Leadership position available as a hospitalist medical director for our program at Trios Health Southridge Hospital in Kennewick, Washington. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
Take advantage of the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to positively impact your practice and patient lives.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, as a leader, you will have an opportunity to do the following:
- Ability to be a change agent for your practice
- Influence and collaborate with hospital administration
- Lead a team of highly skilled Board Certified Internal Medicine clinicians
- Represent the hospitalist team as a member of various committees
- Enjoy the stability of a respected industry leader