FHN is currently seeking a Fellowship Trained Gastroenterologist to join our GI team. FHN is an independent, community-based, integrated healthcare network serving northwest Illinois, southwest Wisconsin, and eastern Iowa. FHN Memorial Hospital is the central hub of the network and boasts 100 beds with all private rooms. The GI clinic is located within a multi-specialty facility directly across the street from the hospital. This practice opportunity is located in a city of 26,000 people with a service area of 95,000 people. Learn more about FHN by clicking this link: www.fhn.org.
The Physician will see an average of 33 patients per day and will collaborate with 2 other GI Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
Other position highlights include:
- This is a full time position- 4 days per week
- 1:2 Call Required with some locum help
- Additional training in inflammatory bowel disease, hepatology, and interventional endoscopy is preferred but not required
- Established medical group with built-in referral base
- Cancer Center with state of the art radiation therapy and medical oncology services
- FHN has an E-ICU with affiliations with the University of Wisconsin.
- EMR is Meditech
- Highly Competitive salary with productivity bonus and 2 year income guarantee and malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes CME, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement program, disability insurance and more.