Weekend/PRN Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist - Portland, OR
At Cedar Hills Hospital, we’re more than just a treatment center for mental health, we’re a wellness facility that’s focused on the health of mind and body. Our 98-bed hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and prides itself on upholding a standard of excellence that allows our patients to take the first step to recovery. That standard of excellence begins with our core values of dignity and respect. Our mission is to provide effective, and compassionate mental health and substance use treatment.
We’re located in Portland, Oregon and proudly serve all of the Pacific Northwest region and surrounding areas. We understand the intricacies of life and how it can cause psychiatric distress, substance use, abuse and unbalanced emotions, but we are here to help.
- Ongoing weekend or PRN coverage;
- Inpatient adult patients only;
- Open to considering flexible options to meet coverage needs;
- Supportive medical staff and administrative leadership teams;
- Independent contractor, hourly rate, or flat rate compensation available.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSURE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (required);
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry (required);
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon or ability to obtain state medical license (required);
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Cedar Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies.
For additional information, please contact the designated In-House Physician Recruiter shown below.
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Cedar Hills Hospital
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.