Idaho Metro - Hematology/Oncology Or Medical Oncology Opportunity
Employed With Full Benefits
Exciting new Hematology / Oncology physician opportunity with a thriving hospital Cancer program! Incoming physician will work a collegial, tenured group in a state-of-the-art facility. The position offers high earning potential, quality of life schedule, professional growth potential, and more!
- Employed Hematology/Oncology physician opportunity with growing program that includes Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery Oncology, Chemotherapy, Radiation Treatment, Nurse Navigator, Genetic Counseling, and Nutrition/Exercise Counseling.
- Join One of the Largest Medical Facilities in the Region – 320 Beds
- Full-time with quality of life schedule and shared call.
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and generous benefits- health, dental, vision, malpractice, disability, and life insurance. Paid time off, CME time, CME allowance, Paid Licensing, and Loan Repayment that is employer funded.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This Idaho community is one of the most up and coming places to live in the Western United States and it is easy to see why! Breathtaking scenery, endless outdoor activities, family friendly amenities, low cost of living, and more!
- Live and practice in the heart of Eastern Idaho! Settle in gorgeous communities like Ammon, Idaho Falls, and Lincoln. Enjoy living in the Rocky Mountains with over 200 days of sunshine each year and mild weather year-round.
- Idaho is a low tax burden state and the area has dramatically low cost of living with endless housing options that include heritage homes near the heart of the city, new builds in up and coming neighborhoods, and ranch style homes that are a little further out.
- Suburban city that gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro. Residents have immediate access to a regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US cities
- Family friendly city with safe neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, and outstanding local art/culture- city is teaming with art galleries, theaters, and music venues.
Job ID: HO 11914465 (JN -2)