North Carolina Surgery - REX Breast Surgeon
North Carolina Surgery has been providing comprehensive breast care to the women of the Triangle for more than 60 years and continues to be one of the area's leading breast care centers. Our approach focuses on the complete care of the woman with breast concerns.
We offer education, discussion, counseling, and individualized treatment planning to women with benign, suspicious, and malignant breast diseases. Our primary concern is providing compassionate expert care in a supportive environment.
- Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
- Provides professional medical services to patients. Exercises independent professional judgment in the care and treatment of patients.
- Provides health and medical education to patients and families.
- Refers patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other health care professionals to assure appropriate multidisciplinary care is provided.
- Documents medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record. Assigns the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing.
- Supervises other medical professionals.
- Adheres to the principles of medical ethics.
Board Eligible or Board Certified