Provide compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist with our behavioral health practice in Spokane, Washington. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners. This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule, and a monthly stipend for supervision.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Supplement your income with a customized, flexible schedule
- Minimal time requirement with option to supervise remotely
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Monthly stipend for supervision
- Collaborate with psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians