Job Title: Neurologist
Work Location: College Station, Texas
Job Summary: The candidate will join our well-established neurology service line. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. This position will be outpatient care.
Education and Certifications required:
- Boarded in Neurology
- Texas licensed, preferred
Experience: 1-3 Years’ experience preferred, but new grads will be considered.
Salary and Benefits: Salary range is negotiable based upon experience.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Sign on bonus
- CME reimbursement for new for continuing education, licensure and certification.
- Flexible and willing to support organizational needs with regard to healthcare and market changes;
- Solid clinical expertise with a commitment to patient care outcomes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to serve as a team member and clinical leader in the workplace;
- Customer service oriented.
Core Competencies for Physician:
- Obtain and record medical history;
- Perform physical examinations;
- Order, conduct, and interpret appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures;
- Formulate a diagnosis