Laredo Medical Center is seeking an experienced BC/BE General Surgeon (Vascular) to join a new solo practice in the community.
- 3+ years experience preferred, will consider new residents
- Anticipated Emergency Department call coverage of 1:5
- No visa support available
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- 50% General Surgery/50% Vascular Surgery
- 2021 Start Date
- Joining 2 other Providers
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!