Coastal Virginia Seeking Experienced Interventional Cardiologists!
Bon Secours Mercy Health is seeking a BE/BC Structural Cardiology Fellowship trained physician to join an established well respected cardiology team. Candidate must be interested in partnering with team to build a high-quality structural heart program! Must be able to perform complex procedures. New graduates with high structural volume training would be considered.
- Development of key structural heart procedure protocols
- Provide guidance for developing a structural heart team
- Procedures to conclude: TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman
- Interventional cardiology and clinical work.
- Participate in Interventional call rotation.
- Leadership and Market support
- Team consists of 10 Cardiologists, 1-E.P. Provider, 1-Cardiothoracic Surgeon and 4 A.P.C.'s.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced Benefit Package: Vision, Dental, Health & Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Forgiveness
- A.P.C. Support and Collaboration Earnings
- Continuing Medical Education up to $10,000 annually