Saint Francis Healthcare System is seeking a Hospitalist to join our team. Saint Francis Healthcare is an award winning facility and the Hospitalist Program at Saint Francis Healthcare System Is A Family-Friendly Opportunity
- Currently Looking For A Full Time Hospitalist To Join Our Team
- 308-bed Hospital
- Certified Trauma, Stemi and Stroke Center
- Very Family-Friendly and Flexible Group
- Code Blue Is Covered By The Code Blue Team
- Code Pink Is Covered By ED Physicians and Staff
- Picc Lines Are Done By A Picc Line Team
- Open ICUs: Cardiac, Medical and Surgical. Neonatologists Manage The NICU
- Supportive Administration and Mission Based Hospital Culture
- 85% Primary Care and Internal Medicine Employed Physicians in the Region
- EMR: EPIC
- Competitive Salary
- Signing Bonus, Plus Monthly Stipend for Fellows Only
- 1 Week CME (with monetary allowance)
- Paid Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Stipend for Licensing and Dues
- Relocation Allowance
About Saint Francis:
Based in Southeast Missouri, Saint Francis Healthcare System offers services to more than 713,000 people in a five-state region through Saint Francis Medical Center, a 308-bed nonprofit tertiary care center.
Lead by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System has evolved into a system with 13 regional sites, an enterprise with over 200 physicians and 100 non-physician providers. We are the largest hospital between Memphis and Saint Louis with multiple large-scale, privately funded, construction projects completed over the last few years. These projects include the region's first and only comprehensive Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; the region's first and only dedicated Heart Hospital and Cancer Institute; the Health and Wellness Center, which includes Fitness Plus, the region's first medically integrated fitness facility; the expansion and renovation of the Emergency Department and Level III Trauma Center; and most recently, Building on Excellence, a progressive multilevel, multi-discipline patient care expansion, which included a dedicated Women and Children's Pavilion.
The System continues to build on its solid base of patient quality and care, investment in facilities and technology, fiscal responsibility with a multifaceted strategy of growth, and physician partnerships underscored by quality patient outcomes both clinically and in patient experience.
About Cape Girardeau:
When it comes to selecting a location to live and work, the medically sophisticated environment at Saint Francis Healthcare System is only part of the equation. Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and its surrounding communities, features the family values you would expect from a midsized Midwestern community enhanced by cultural benefits typically found in larger cities.
- Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
- Family-friendly focused, Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area offers a wide-range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as State and National Parks
- The area offers a wide range of public and private schools at each level of the educational spectrum, including one of the top 50 Catholic Schools in the nation
- Students come from all over the United States and from more than 40 countries around the world to attend Southeast Missouri State University with its Division 1 NCAA Athletics and flourishing performing arts center
- Downtown Cape Girardeau offers an eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in all of Missouri - Dalhousie Golf Club is a private residential course designed by Jack Nicklaus