Great Opportunity for Pediatric board-certified/board-eligible hematologist-oncologist to provide both inpatient and outpatient care.
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
About BSA Health System:
- BSA has been Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation
- Recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- BSA seeks a board-certified/board-eligible pediatric hematologist-oncologist to provide both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Join a team of experienced Pedi-Intensivists and Oncologists.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon. Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and rock climbing to concerts, museums and fine dining.
- Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Henry Discovery Center.
- U.S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
Contact: Brian Gibbs, Director of Physician Recruitment