General Orthopedic Physician Needed
UNC Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at Eden
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
- Address- 520 S. Van Buren Road, Eden, NC 27288
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Full-spectrum orthopedic practice, includes OR time
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
- 10 days of call required per month
- Currently staffed with a general orthopedist and an orthopedic fellowship trained Advanced Practice Provider
- Benefits Include- 403b, 457b, and 401a retirement plans with matching, paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. Due to growth of the service line, Rockingham is seeking an additional physician.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours from the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC, a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown