TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Ocala, Florida. This role rounds clinically three days per week with some on-call. Enjoy a generous sign-on bonus and benefits package with paid time off.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best with mentors, educational resources and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Full-time benefits including paid time off for three clinical shifts per week
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, paid time off, life insurance and long-term disability, 401K and a Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan so you can save even more toward retirement!
- Signing bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- LiveWell WorkLife service assists with everything from wellness to childcare services
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization