The Medical Center –LLP is seeking to recruit a family medicine physician to join an established group of 9 physicians in Dublin, Georgia.
• Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed to practice in Georgia
• Call schedule is 1:9 at Fairview Park Hospital (No ER call)
• 36 exam rooms, in-house lab and pharmacy, and procedure rooms
• The practice has been open for over 50 years and is an establishment in the community
• EMR in place and well supported
• Competitive starting salary
• Health insurance
• Partnership track after two years
More About Our Practice:
This practice has received designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home which means they provide coordinated, whole person care to the patients.
The practice offers primary, family, women's health, physicals, workers compensation care and urgent care services for patients 2 and up.
Procedures performed include:
• Bone density tests
• Stress tests
• Many more
About Fairview Park Hospital:
Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah.
We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people.
Fairview Park Hospital was awarded an "A" from the Leapfrog Group's fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
About Dublin, GA:
Dublin, Georgia is located in Laurens County. Laurens County offers a great quality of life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
Within driving distance from the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches, or anywhere in the world via flights from airports in Atlanta or Savannah, residents enjoy the best life has to offer in Dublin, Ga.