Canyon County, CA, CA 91351
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full Time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Santa Clarita/Canyon Country. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* All of the San Fernando Valley area - complete senior wellness visits at company-owned outpatient facilities and independently-contracted physician offices, as well as some home/custodial visits
* Up to 16 patients per day (10-12 patients per day on average)
* Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
* Will consider and train new graduates!
* Unrestricted CA Medical License
* Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
* CA Drivers license active in good standing
* Fluent or proficient Medical Spanish is required
* Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
* Must be comfortable with home visits
* 2+ years of experience preferred, not required
* Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, tail malpractice insurance, etc.
* Performance, patient panel, and metric bonus program
* Paid CME days and expenses paid for
* Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
* Advanced EMR system in place
* Licensure reimbursement
* Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
* We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
Location: Los Angeles, California
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=U2hhbm5vbi5tdW5vei4zMjIxOS4zMzI2QGRhdml0YS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20