Coliseum Medical Center is seeking a board certified/eligible Vascular Surgeon to join our team Coliseum Heart, Lung and Vascular.
* Must have completed a Vascular Fellowship with extensive Endovascular training.
* Prefer a Vascular Surgeon who is proficient in performing general vascular as well as complex endovascular and hybrid procedures including endovascular and peripheral procedures.
* All elements of clinical evaluation; non-invasive testing including plethysmography, duplex ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging, CT scans, angiography, and other diagnostic tests utilized in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
* Comprehensive management of vascular disease to include screening and surveillance, medical management, drug therapy, risk factor management, wound management including amputations, and other adjunctive procedures.
* Indications and techniques relating to open and endovascular treatment of vascular disorders to include the entire spectrum of interventions used to treat vascular disorders including occlusive, aneurysmal, inflammatory disease, trauma, and neurovascular compressive syndromes involving the arteries and veins of the body (excluding the intracranial and coronary arteries). This includes the aorta and its branches, the arteries of the neck, pelvis and upper and lower extremities, and the venous system.
Compensation and Benefits:
We are offering an excellent compensation package consisting of a guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential to include Sign-On Bonus as well as a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME allowance, relocation, and marketing.
Owned by HCA Healthcare (HCA), Coliseum Health System is comprised of Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital, two medical/surgical campuses with 413 beds. The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia. Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
Since its beginning, Coliseum Medical Centers has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting-edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments. This includes our Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac care facility staffed with the area’s leading physicians who offer full cardiac services, including open-heart surgery. Additionally, Coliseum Medical Centers boasts a fully certified Primary Stroke Center, the Coliseum Cancer Institute, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, and the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery.
Direct interstate access to an International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic! Live in a mid-size city with access to the Atlanta airport in an hour! And, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you'll find them all less than an hour away!
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you’re feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!