Intermountain Hospital Group
Cassia Regional Hospital
- One Board Certified/Board Eligible Internist is needed to join a group of two at Cassia Regional Hospital
- This position will work in the outpatient hospital-based internal medicine clinic
- Call will be 1:9 as a part of the hospitalist call group
- Beautiful location near the world famous Sun Valley Resort, Snake River, and Sawtooth National Forest
- Office space is located on the campus of Cassia Regional Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access facility
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and residency stipend available
- Competitive salary with transition to production
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the beautiful Snake River in Cassia County. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air, a relaxed pace, lower cost of living and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 11,000 with a service area of ~50,000. Tertiary care centers are just 2 1/2 hours north to Boise or 2 hours and 45 minutes south to Salt Lake City, Utah. The great outdoors is just minutes away. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local’s favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, which caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from work as well.