Provide safe, high-quality patient care through our excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas. We offer paid professional liability insurance with tail, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits and more! We welcome J1 Visa candidates to apply.
This ED sees an annual volume of 11,500 patients with low to medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost. Shifts are 12 and 24 hours. We ask you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Great location to raise a family
- Leadership development resources
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Supportive Medical Director