Pulmonary Critical Care
Intermountain Medical Group
St. George Regional Hospital
St. George, UT
- A well-trained board certified or board eligible pulmonary/critical care physician is sought to join our expanding team in St. George
- Candidate must be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Coverage for ICU, critical care consultation of medical/surgical floors and 6 days per month on the outpatient pulmonary clinic
- Multi-provider pulmonary clinic with APC coverage
- No need for a “buy in” or worry about patient insurance issues
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment available
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.