Pediatrician – Bristol, CT
Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We are seeking a part-time BE/BC pediatrician to join our Pediatric Hospitalist group to provide out-patient pediatric and adolescent care and medical services to minors.
Job Duties Include:
- General Pediatric services
- Well child care
- Provide annual physicals for schools and sports activities
- 100% out-patient
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group Offers:
- Attractive compensation
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!