TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for new fellowship trained physician in Orange Park, Florida. This is a Core Faculty Research position at Orange Park Medical Center with their EM residency program. Position can start Summer 2021.
This residency program is in its second year. Be part of a new faculty team and help grow this program! Requirements are EM residency trained and research fellowship.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Core faculty position in new EM residency program
- Independent contractor status
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Sign on bonus and relocation bonus
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader