Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
As an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our Intensivist teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
We are looking for experienced advanced practice providers to join our newest critical care program in beautiful Tuscaloosa, Alabama!
DCH Regional Medical Center, the cornerstone of DCH Health System, serves the residents of Tuscaloosa and the greater Western Alabama region. This large tertiary care center is adjacent to the University of Alabama's campus and is home to a large sub-specialty network providing the highest level of care to the region. Active cardiac, vascular, trauma, and neuroscience programs are at the core of the medical center's care network. A long-standing affiliation with the University of Alabama allows for a large complement of residents to support the hospital's mission and vision.
- 583-bed, regional medical center
- 32-bed ICU with primarily medical & surgical patients
- Teaching hospital with family medicine residents; In July 2021, 3rd and 4th-year medical students from UAB will begin rotating with us in ICU
- Phenomenal ICU nursing, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, & palliative care teams; We also have dedicated critical care pharmacists
- Nocturnist APP will work alongside intensivist from 7p-7a