Moberly Regional Medical Center in Moberly, MO is seeking a BE/BC Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for an employed opportunity:
- Services provided include angiography, cardiac catheterization, cardiac ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, cardiac rehabilitation, and more
- $3.5 million technology upgrade for the heart care center
- 10 days of call per month is anticipated
- Wound Center with hyperbaric chambers available
- No Visa Support Available
Moberly Regional Medical Center is a 99-bed facility with over 420 employees. It houses a Heart & Vein Center as well as a Senior Behavioral Health Unit.
- 36 miles north of Columbia, MO - Home of The University of Missouri
- Multiple parks, a recreation center, and aquatic center
- Festivals and events throughout the year including the Randolph County Rodeo and County Fair
- Home to two colleges; Moberly Area Community College and Central Christian College
Comprehensive recruitment package is being offered:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!