TeamHealth is looking for an emergency medicine physician to lead our team at Baptist Health Corbin in Corbin, Kentucky. The ideal candidate will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine with emergency medicine experience. This is an opportunity for you to begin your path to leadership!
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Leadership position with monthly stipend
- Relocation and signing incentive available to qualified candidates
- Flexible online scheduling
- Excellent specialty back up coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute