Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our large, well-established practice in Bangor. This is an opportunity to play a key role in increasing access to truly integrated primary health care services for all children in our region. Join PCHC’s nationally recognized non-profit organization:
• Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
• Highly innovative programs and research options
• Brand-new, beautifully renovated Pediatrics Building on campus
• Housed alongside Center for Speech and Audiology
• Engaged and supportive patient population
• Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
• Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
• Generous compensation and benefits
• Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Pediatrics: Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maine’s leading pediatric groups for 30 years, is the state’s largest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Part of Penobscot Community Health Care, a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of seventeen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. At Penobscot Pediatrics, our Board-Certified Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of your child including:
• General Outpatient Pediatrics – Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
• Psychiatric, Family Therapy, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Services (for PCHC patients)
• Pediatric Dental Care available at PCHC Dental Center
• Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the professionals at Warren Center For Speech and Hearing
Penobscot Pediatrics has been awarded the highest level of Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification. Bangor, Maine: Live in a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep!
Bangor is Maine’s third largest city, with its own International airport. It’s a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portland’s quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make the Greater Bangor Region highly desirable for professional families.
PCHC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To learn more and receive a full job description, contact us today.