Western Mass. Gastroenterology Associates, Inc. is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join it’s growing practice in Springfield MA.
Position Highlights –
- Join our well-established and experienced group of 5 Gastroenterologists and 2 Advanced Practitioners in our busy and growing practice.
- We are affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, and Trinity/Mercy Medical Center. We do provide inpatient coverage at Trinity/Mercy which is connected to our office.
- Practice general gastroenterology with a strong team of support staff.
- Strong mentorship is available for those early in their career.
- Opportunity for early partnership in our practice. Opportunity to become a partner in our Surgicenter.
- We are committed to your work/life balance. Call is 1:6.
- Excellent benefits package including retirement, health, dental and personal time off.
Qualifications: Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in Gastroenterology with clinical focus on general gastroenterology. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is important.
The Pioneer Valley provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities and is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. We are located within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC and Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.