North Country HealthCare (NCHC) of Flagstaff, Ariz. is seeking to hire a full-time Ob/Gyn Physician. Would you like to work for a federally qualified health center (FQHC) that is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act, so you don't have to purchase malpractice insurance? Do you want an obstetrician/gynecologist position where forty hours is really forty hours?
We will invest in you. These are just some of the benefits we offer to enhance your work-life balance:
- 6 paid holidays
- 25 days of paid time off
- 5 paid sick days
- Extra shifts mean extra compensation
- One week of paid Continuing Medical Education (CME) time
- CME fee reimbursement
- Multiple loan repayment opportunities, and so much more
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to practice as an obstetrician/gynecologist, apply today!
ABOUT NORTH COUNTRY HEALTHCARE
NCHC is transforming healthcare for rural Arizonans. NCHC is an outpatient, primary care, federally qualified health center with a teaching and learning mission. We started as a single, volunteer-run free clinic in 1991 and now serve 12 communities across the entire northern half of Arizona. We turn no one away. We practice integrated care in an innovative culture and our model allows us to serve patients holistically. We are proud to be a teaching health center with a family medicine residency program on-site and you can expect to be involved in the teaching of students and residents.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN OB/GYN PHYSICIAN
- Diagnose and treat pregnancy conditions, including a high proportion of patients with gestational and Type II diabetes, and performing deliveries (vaginal, operative vaginal, and cesarean), in both standard and high-risk patients.
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions in patients of all ages. Perform follow-up exams. Educate patients in disease prevention and health maintenance.
- Perform gynecological surgeries.
- Read simple gynecological ultrasounds.
- Supervise other healthcare professionals such as nurses, physician assistants, and medical assistants.
- Take 24-hr hospital call for OBGYN patients in rotation with other staff.
- Demonstrate continuous learning and eagerness for professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN OB/GYN PHYSICIAN
- Licensed MD or DO and have completed an OBGYN residency.
- Board eligible or board certified in OBGYN.
- Preference given to candidates with demonstrated experience in gynecological surgeries and high risk pregnancies.
- Preference given to candidates with experience treating underserved populations or in an FQHC, CHC, or PCMH facility.
If you seek to work in an environment that fosters learning and mentorship, whether you are starting in the field or have years of experience, you might be perfect for this obstetrician/gynecologist position!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable. If you feel that you would be right for this obstetrician/gynecologist position, we'd love to hear from you today!
North Country Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.