For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Orange Park Medical Center seeks a neurologist who is interested in providing neurohospitalist coverage as well as provide time in an outpatient neurology clinic.
- Board certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards
- Call will be shared with another neurohospitalist and neurologists in the practice
- Employment position through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Orange Park Medical Center:
- OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Level II NICU
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.