Cytopathologist – AHN Pathology - Pittsburgh, PA
Anatomical pathology; cytology and surgical
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Pathology Institute is recruiting full-time Pathologists to join our team serving the Pittsburgh area.
-Surgical Pathologist, Forbes Hospital
-Clinical/Surgical Pathologist, Allegheny General Hospital
-Cytopathologist, Allegheny General Hospital
- Partially sub-specialized clinical service at Allegheny General Hospital and/or West Penn Hospital including approximately 43,000 surgical pathology and 30,000 cytology accessions
- Participation in teaching in ACGME-accredited AP/CP Residency and Cytopathology Fellowship Programs
- Candidates eligible for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine
- Clinical and/or translational research.
- MD or DO degree
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anatomic or Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- A subspecialty fellowship or experience in a subspecialty of anatomic pathology (Cytopathology or Hematopathology preferred)
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Dan Bobbitt| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network