Enhance Your Career in Primary Care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Family Medicine Physician
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord is currently seeking an experienced Family Medicine Physician to join our team to provide comprehensive care to our patients in a collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity for you to work in a community that still embraces the values and quality of life of small town America with the amenities of a mid-size city plus easy access to a major metropolitan area. We offer full labs, X-Ray, CT and MRI on weekdays and labs and X-Ray are available nights and weekends. Our Family Medicine team is engaged, high functioning and innovative in delivering the best model of care to our community.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord is a multispecialty clinic with a large comprehensive Primary Care team, and other specialty services onsite including Allergy and Immunology, Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Laboratory Services, Neurology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Radiology, Rheumatology, and Surgery.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $20K relocation stipend
- Generous CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Real estate is reasonably priced with great value for your budget
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Centrally located in New Hampshire with no state income or sales tax. Nearby skiing, hiking, and all the rest that NH has to offer. We are right in the capital of NH and only 1-hour drive to Boston. We offer a high quality lifestyle and a friendly work environment.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.