TeamHealth has an opportunity for an emergency physician to join our ED team full-time at CHI Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
This beautiful ED consists of 18 beds and the department sees an annual census of 19,000. There are 26 hours of physician coverage as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
The EMR that is used is EPIC and the admittance rate is 21% with a door-to-doc time averaging 20 minutes. The average patients seen per hour is 1.8 and all beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound. We ask that all clinicians be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine.
Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. You’ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
You’ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. You’ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful—with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program