The department of emergency medicine at Abrazo West Campus is seeking a Clinical Research Director to join our full-time, core faculty at Abrazo West Campus, a Level I Trauma Center in Goodyear, Arizona.
The physician will work clinically in the emergency department (ED). Abrazo West Campus supports a 65,000-annual-volume, has 33-bed ED in addition to a Chest Pain Center and Certified Primary Stroke Center.
All faculty share responsibilities for patient care along with teaching residents and medical students. Candidates should be ABEM/AOBEM board-certified or board-eligible with a current Arizona medical license.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. You’ll join a network of thousands of clinician’s nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’ll gain confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of a community that is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice