TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an internal medicine physician to join an established outpatient medicine practice at Redlands Family Clinic in Redlands, California. Clinic hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with no weekend or evening call responsibilities.
You will rotate during the week between two outpatients clinics within 15 minutes of one another and see 15 to 20 patients per day. Hospital admissions are covered by the hospitalist program at Redlands Community Hospital.
The ideal candidate will be board certified in internal medicine, desires to care for adolescent to geriatric patients, has a heart for indigent medicine, and an interest in wellness and prevention. We welcome candidates who may have an interest in a clinical directorship role.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Desirable schedule without call or weekend requirements
- Established outpatient practice
- Potential directorship responsibilities for right candidate
- Ability to see full spectrum of internal medicine cases
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute