HCA Healthcare’s Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is in need of another trauma surgeon to join our exceptional team.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in surgical critical care
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 4100 traumas in 2019
- 15 12-hour shifts a month for trauma/ICU
- One 24 hour shift for general surgery
- Academic appointment available if desired
- Residents and medical students rotate through division
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence base malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- ACS-COT/Florida DOH designated Level 2 adult trauma center
- 12 bed dedicated trauma ICU with 12 additional beds available in surgical ICU
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.