Located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast, known as "The Secret Coast" you can enjoy coastal living that offers the best cost of living as compared to other coastal locations.
Singing River Health System’s Regional Cancer Center is an American College of Surgeons (ACS) accredited Cancer Center. The Singing River Health System Regional Cancer Center is a Full Service Cancer Center.
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible full-time Hematology/Medical Oncology physician:
- Clinics located in Ocean Springs and Pascagoula.
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) with one day off during the week.
- Hematology/Medical Oncology service is supported by a 100% RN staff in infusion and in clinic as well as having a well-defined research/trials department.
- Physicians are also supported by a strong physician assistant service to assist with benign hematology follow-ups, lower acuity oncology follow-ups and as necessary triage of inpatient consults.
Candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive base compensation with performance and production incentives.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan assistance.
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, life, 403b match, elective vision and dental, etc.
- Paid time off (up to 6 weeks including CME days)
- Continuing Medical Education (days and annual CME expense allowance).
- Annual pledge towards licenses, fees, and organizational dues.
- Malpractice coverage through Signing River Health System.