The South Bend Clinic is seeking a compassionate BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatric trained physicians to join our highly reputable physician led and owned multi-specialty group.
• 150+ quality driven provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
• Large specialty consultation base with allergy, bariatrics, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, ENT, general surgery, GI, OBGYN, oncology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, PMR, podiatry, ortho, radiology, rheumatology, urology for continuum of care
• Multiple office location opportunities - suburban and metro
• In-office procedural capabilities plus full lab, imaging and other diagnostics
• Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
• Share in the profits of our surgery center & all on-site ancillary services
• Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
• Administrative support including marketing & insurance contracting to promote practice
• Joining the largest multi-specialty group in Indiana
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation & benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME and relocation allowance.
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, we are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
About the Clinic:
In 1916 Dr. Walter Baker, a South Bend surgeon, had the opportunity to tour the nationally known Mayo Clinic. Even then, the Mayo Clinic was an impressive healthcare facility; it was the first large multi-specialty group practice of its kind. Dr. Baker was so inspired by what he saw that he immediately returned home and gathered five other specialists together to form a similar group, which became known as The South Bend Clinic. Those six doctors started the clinic that now includes over twenty site locations, 150+ providers and encompasses over twenty-two different specialties. Despite its exponential growth over the past 100+ years, The South Bend Clinic stays true to the founders’ purpose of patient-centered, physician-led healthcare. Our successful business model & environment truly allows "Doctors to be Doctors".