Good Shepherd Medical Center is located in the heart of Eastern Oregon where we are blessed with 300 sun filled days of sunshine which offers a year round outdoor paradise. Good Shepherd Medical Center is a strong financial health center serving the community of Hermiston and the surround areas, with a service population of over 50,000. We offer an excellent, competitive compensation package with good benefits, a collegial medical staff, and a very supportive administrative team all within a beautifully sound medical center
RECIPIENT OF THE 2017 PATIENT SAFETY AWARD - HEALTHGRADES.COM
Recognized by the National Organization of State Office of Rural Health (NOSORH) for overall excellence in Outcomes and Financial Strength, reflecting top quarterly performance among all acute care hospitals in the nation.
- First Year Salary Guarantee - $240,000 - $265,000
- Base Salary Guarantee, plus RVU Compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible work week, 4 or 5 day work week options
- $4,000 CME Benefit
- $20000 per year allowance towards licensing, dues, etc.
- Top Rated Malpractice Insurance w/Tail
- Excellent Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K , PTO, short/long term disability
- Oregon Rural Tax Credit ($5,000, annually)
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
- No Call Coverage
Good Shepherd Health Care System is a non-profit community hospital located in Eastern Oregon and is one of the largest employers within the community. The hospital has undergone recent remodeling and expansions to include a new state of the art diagnostic imaging center, emergency department, and newly completed women’s medical center.
Hermiston is located in the heart of Eastern Oregon just 7 miles south of the Columbia River. Other highlights include:
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise
- 45-minutes from the Blue Mountains for hiking, fishing, hunting and camping, snowmobiling, skiing, sledding and snow tubing
- Eastern Oregon Symphony, Umatilla County Fair & Rodeo, Pendleton Round-Up, Lavendar Festival, Exceptional Farmers Market, etc.
- 30-minutes from the tricities, WA area, known for the best wine country in the nation as well as shopping, dining and cultural experiences
- Well funded school district is focused on educational success. Parochial schools in the area.
- Voted #1 Prep School in the State of Oregon (2014)
- 2014 State Football Champions
- 45-minutes from Pasco Regional Airport (direct flights to Las Vegas, Phoenix, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Denver, etc.)