Experienced APP for Primary Care Needed- Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. The 137-bed licensed acute care hospital includes 110 medical and 27 psychiatric beds and is a member of the UNC Health System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. The Caldwell team is seeking an experienced PA/NP to practice primary care in a Women’s Health setting.
- This position will embed an experienced NP or PA into a Women’s Health practice to manage primary care visits. No gyn visits will be required for this provider.
- Average of 20 patients per day with the ability to work independently with little MD supervision
- 36 hours of patient-facing time with 4 hours of charting/admin time
- Staff and administration in the practice who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Location- Laurel Park Women’s Health at 906 College Ave SW, Lenoir, NC 2864
- Hours- Monday to Friday, 8 am -5 pm
About the Area:
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina with a temperate climate and 4 seasons!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Paid Time Off, CME, Professional Liability Coverage and more!