North Bend Medical Center is seeking a full-time, Board Certified Pediatrician at our robust multi-specialty clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, thriving clinic that serves patients in three counties. Pediatricians at NBMC enjoy a full scope outpatient practice with a large referral base.
- Typical Work Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, Flexible Schedule
- Clinic Call is 1:4: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (average of 3x per month)
- Competitive Salary
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Partnership Track
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure (MD or DO)
- Board Certification
- PALS/NRP Certifications
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!