Mobile Physician Services
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Mobile Physician Services, Inc.
Everyone wants to be part of a team who works well together and shares goals. That is exactly what you will find here at Mobile Physician Services. Come experience what a difference you can make!
Our team provides primary care, wound management, podiatry, pain management, palliative care, psychiatric care, and optometry to individuals who would otherwise not be able to receive care. We currently provide house call care in over 23 counties within the State of Florida and three counties with the Dayton, Ohio area. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants treat patients in private homes, as well as assisted living facilities, and independent living facilities. Mobile Physician Services works closely with local home health agencies, laboratory and diagnostic imaging companies, DME providers and other local vendors to ensure that our patients have all the services and supplies that they require.
We are looking for individuals who believe the practice of medicine is still much of an art as it is a science and realize the value of a team approach to care.
Hiring: Primary Care Physician, Full Time - Hillsborough County, FL
Mobile Physician Services is a recognized Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), multi-specialty medical house call practice. Our providers visit the patients in their home, whether it be a private home, assisted living facility or an independent living facility. Our providers visit on average five to seven to patients per day; schedule may vary depending on location, distance traveled, or whether visiting a private home or multi-patient community. The lower volume allows providers time to focus and deliver the highest quality of care to each individual patient. Each provider is supported by a dedicated team of office staff; including medical assistant, scheduler, billing department and intake/marketing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting Annual Wellness Visits, new illness and follow-up exams
- Diagnosing and treating acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses for homebound patients
- Analyzing and interpreting patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses
- Developing treatment plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines
- Collaborating with specialists to develop treatments plans for high-risk patients
- Medication Management to ensures our patients are receiving optimal therapeutic results from their prescription medications, both in the short and long term
- Recommending interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks
- Educating patients and caregivers about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses
- Overseeing assigned primary care Advance Practice Registered Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine
- Active/unrestricted medical license and DEA registration
- Experience in geriatrics or complex patients preferred
- Ability to monitor health issues and refer clients for specialized care as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; professional and customer focused
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, caregivers, employees, vendors and the community
- Proficient, with a strong attention to detail and sense of security, when managing patient information and electronic medical records
- Skilled in basic office computer/iPad tasks, including Windows and MS Office
- Familiarity with eClinicalWorks (EMR)
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to accurately meet all assigned deadlines
- Travel Expense Reimbursement (Mileage/Hotel)
- Personal Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan