CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to work within our Southern California, CA (Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley) clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Has or willing to obtain California state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support