Anesthesiologist needed to join a team of four anesthesiologists and 10 CRNAs in Dublin, GA.
- Board eligible / board certified in anesthesiology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Medical direction model - supervise CRNAs
- Group covers one hospital – Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA
- Types of cases include peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, GYN – no hearts and no heads
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary starting in mid 400’s with potential for higher income
- 12 weeks' vacation
About Fairview Park Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center - owned and operated by HCA Healthcare
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care.”
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.