Primary Care Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Amherst , New York
General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a established and growing practice in Amherst New York located at 3980A Sheridan Dr., Suite 200, Amherst, NY 14226.
- Amherst is the most populated town in western New York, and an inner ring suburb of Buffalo. The second largest in area and the most populous suburb of Buffalo, New York. The town of Amherst encompasses the village of Williamsville as well as the hamlets of Eggertsville, Getzville, Snyder, Swormville, and East Amherst. The town is in the northern part of Erie County and borders a section of the Erie Canal.
- Amherst is home to the north campus of the University at Buffalo,
- Amherst is located just 65 miles west of Rochester and located just over one hour from Toronto, Canada.
- In July 2010, CNN Money ranked Amherst 42nd in a list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. In 2012, CNNMoney.com ranked Amherst 50th. In 2011 and 2012, Amherst was selected as one of America's 100 Best Communities for Young People by America's Promise Alliance.
- There are four separate public school districts within the town.
- Williamsville Central School District-The largest district and comprises the eastern half of the town along with portions of the Town of Clarence. The district is ranked #1 out of 97 public school systems in Western New York. Williamsville high schools were awarded Silver rankings according to 2013 U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools, and rank among the top 2-3% out of over 21,000 high schools nationally.
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.
- Onsite Clinical Pharmacy and Nutrition Services embedded in this practice.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Fully paid health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Productivity and quality incentive and much more
- Employer paid occurrence based malpractice insurance
Please submit a CV with resume