Further your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth as a full-time Emergency Medicine Residency Faculty Member for a new EM ACGME program at St. Luke's Campus - Mohawk Valley Health System in Utica, New York. Responsibilities include clinical and consultative service, teaching residents, and participation in academic and operational activities of the residency program. The anticipated start date for the first class in this program is July, 2022.
Qualified candidates must be ABEM/AOBEM-board certified prior to 07/2021 and have interest in supervising emergency medicine residents. Research experience is preferred, published PubMed preferred. See up to two patients per hour, have the ability to relocate to the area and obtain current ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Independent contractor model
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Enhanced sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career