TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, California. We are actively interviewing clinical leaders with several years of experience leading a Hospitalist team. This well-established program of 12 FTEs offers excellent quality of life with a flexible schedule.
Good Samaritan is a 474-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley and a recognized leader in several specialties. Good Samaritan is a community hospital that offers advanced treatment often only available at academic facilities. You will be joining a well-established team in the heart of Silicon Valley. Live and work in an outstanding location, San Jose.
About the program:
• 12 FTE - 5 hospitalists, 1 nocturnist physician at night
• Closed ICU, No procedures, no codes
• Averages 18 patients daily per clinician
• EMR is Meditech
• Medical directorship includes a mix of clinical and dedicated administrative hours
• Option for independent contractor or employee model with full benefits
• Directorship stipend, paid clinical hours, and productivity and quality bonuses
• Well-liked hospital with great technology and work environment
• This program is fully staffed and enjoys minimal turnover
Team Health offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the rolling hills in Silicon Valley or the beaches of the Santa Cruz.
Physicians who join TeamHealth are part of a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and a strong commitment to patient care. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospital Medicine. Celebrating more than four decades of experience in physician services, we’ve grown from a small company established by emergency physicians to one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. Today, 16,000+ clinicians strong, we offer the highest quality staffing, administrative support and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers.
- TeamHealth leadership training institute and support
- Fantastic location
- Competitive compensation
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with one of the largest integrated care providers in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine