TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Logan Memorial Hospital in Russellville, Kentucky.
Logan Memorial Hospital has a 15,000 annual patient ED volume with an average of 1.7 average patients per hour. In addition, there are 24 hours of physician coverage which include 12 or 24-hour shifts. The EMR utilized at Logan Memorial Hospital is Medhost.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, or board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine with emergency medicine experience. ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work.
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- Signing bonus
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- 12-hour or 24-hour shifts from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- PRN opportunities are available
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service