We have an opportunity for a BC/BE Endocrinologist that thrives on providing excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and quality. When fully staffed our Endocrinology team consists of 2 Endocrinologists and one 1 Nurse Practitioner, practicing across two practices just 5 miles apart. Practice less than an hour from Boston/ Providence and Cape Cod.
Our Center for Weight Management a fully accredited comprehensive center by the American College of Surgeons, and home to a complete team of specialists including a certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietitian.
• Outpatient Endocrinology clinic & a diverse patient population.
• Established referral base with over 60 primary care physicians as part of our system.
• Experienced, professional healthcare management team and administrative support enables you to focus exclusively on clinical aspects of outpatient care.
• Practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and Radiology services.
• Schedule is four clinical days and one administrative day.
• We are seeking an individual who values team-based care and who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
• Competitive Base salary for two years then wRVU, and option to move into productivity early.
• Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
• CME benefits include one week off and reimbursement up to $3,000.
• Benefits include 403b retirement plan, ATO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability.
Join a winning team!
Signature Healthcare is comprised of the award winning Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group, a physician led group that employs over 150 Physicians across 18 locations providing multi-site multi specialty car care in Southeastern MA. Signature Healthcare is a non-profit organization caring for a diverse patient population; in our affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess bring top Oncologist and Orthopedic Surgeons to our community. We have received numerous awards for our safety and patient centered approach to care.
We have been named #6 out of 100 Best Safety Net Hospitals for America and received 16th consecutive “A” safety grade by The Leapfrog Group.
Less than an hour from Boston! Enjoy all that Massachusetts has to offer from a central location, with access to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod within an hour. Great school systems and ability to enjoy all four seasons, hike, run, swim, surf and ski.