ProMedica Hudson Health Center is seeking a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician who prefers to work in a community setting. ProMedica Hudson Health Center is an established primary care office located in Hudson, MI.
- The current practice has 1 Physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Laboratory and X-Ray services available on-site
- Clinic Hours - M-F, 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Saturday - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM for walk-in and urgent care
- Flexible Schedule
- Good patient mix - high pediatric volume
- Work with a dedicated and cohesive team of professionals focused on providing quality patient care and high work ethics
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- Established “built-in” referral base and patient draw from surrounding counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.