St. Luke's Cardiology Associates has an excellent opportunity for 1 BC/BE cardiac EP to join one other EP physician in an already thriving practice.
- This physician will join a well-established group of board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and a physician assistant.
- The cardiac program offers a wide range of services including electrophysiology, interventional and non-invasive cardiology, open-heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation and cardiac risk reduction program.
- St. Luke's EP physicians utilize a state-of-the-art lab that opened in August 2015 for pacemakers and ablations, and will have access to EP-specific OR staff, excellent support from pacemaker clinic nurses, Watchman program.
- Salary range is very competitive
- Full benefits and relocation
- St. Luke's employed position
- Duluth, MN - Medical Office Lakeview Building (connected to the hospital via skywalk)
- Duluth population: 87,000
- Service area: 492,000
- There are so many outdoor activities to do! The Duluth area offers a large amount of parks and recreational facilities, thus allowing opportunities for skiing, skating, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, fishing, camping and much more.
- Duluth consists of more than 30 neighborhoods, so you can choose the perfect location to match your desires. Within these 30+ neighborhoods, there are 23 public schools, 3 charter schools, 1 private school, and 4 parochial schools. The area also consists of several colleges and universities.
- It was rated as one of the top four Midwestern small cities, based on livability, by Money Magazine.
- The city of Duluth is rated first in the U.S. for quality healthcare in communities of its size.
- You can't beat the views of Lake Superior!
Contact Physician Recruitment for more information!